PRO-CUT BRAKE DISC SKIMMING
Pro-Cut brake disc resurfacing is perfect for Warped, Lipped and Corroded discs which are still within manufacturers minimum recommended thickness.
Here is an example of an old rear disc on the back of a Mercedes. This disc is just within manufacturers recommended thickness. As can be seen there is corrosion, pitting and wear lips around the disc.
After resurfacing the wear lips have been on cut both sides. Excessive corrosion has been cut away leaving a perfect surface for new brake pads to seat into.
On car brake disc resurfacing will ensure your disc runs true and will correct any warped areas, correct run out, remove wear lips and provide a perfect smooth surface for new pads to seat into.
- Reuse existing brake discs which are still within manufacturers safety specifications
- upto 90% savings on cost of expensive high performance brake discs
- Correct any warp resulting from excessive harsh braking
- Quickly and easily remove brake disc corrosion on cars not driven for long periods of time
- Our brake disc lathe is suited for all brake disc sizes including those found on supercars and trucks
Prices starting from:
Brake disc resurfacing from £80 per disc
(Prices quoted ex vat)